partners

For partners

For our partners and those, who want to become one, we in our project have developed a multilevel partnership program, that takes into account the interests of existing partners, and with a high probability it will create ideal conditions for cooperation with new partners. Our partner program is a three-level referral system for beginners and a multi-level referral system for Leaders, with a fixed percentage of the profits from their entire tree. In general, the system is quite simple and understandable. But still has some points, that we will try to explain in a clear example.

Partner's program for beginners consists of a three-level referral system, where you receive a commission from the attracted funds by your referrals depending on your status. If you just started cooperating with us, and the turnover of your structure is from $100 to $2999 – then your interest rate is 5 \ 2. Where you receive a commission – 5% of the deposit of the referrals you attract (the first level), and 2% of the deposits of your referrals (second level).

If you already cooperate with us confidently, and your structure turnover is from $3000 to $14,999 – then your interest rate is 5 \ 2 \ 1. Where you receive a commission – 5% of the deposit of the referrals you attracted (the first level), 2% of the deposits of your referrals (second level) and 1% of the deposits of your referrals (the third level)..

This is the most effective partner program, tested by time and many of our partners. Which allows you to cooperate absolutely with all comers, to work in our team. To work in our team on these terms, you will only need to register and enter your personal account.

<> In which there is a corresponding section “Partners”, where you can find your referral link: it can be advertised, sent by sms, invite friends on it. As soon as the turnover of your structure becomes more than $3000 – you will automatically move to a new level and receive an additional commission from the third level referrals. For partners who have made a turnover over $15,000 – our partner program provides a special system for calculating the commission and making a profit.

Partner's program for leaders

LEADER-1

Once you make a turnover of over $15,000 and up to $99,999, we transfer you to the interest rate for Leaders 1 (the first level) 7/2/1 + 2% of deposits from all over your tree. Where you receive a commission – 7% of the deposit of the referrals you attracted (the first level), 2% of the deposits of your referrals (second level), and 1% of the deposits of your referrals (third level).

And as an additional 2% of all referrals deposits of your tree (in any depth).

LEADER-2

Once you make a turnover in excess of $100,000 and up to $299.999, we transfer you to the interest rate for Leaders 2 (second level) 7/2/1 + 3% of deposits from all over your tree. Where you receive a commission – 7% of the deposit of the referrals you attracted (the first level), 2% of the deposits of your referrals (second level), and 1% of the deposits of your referrals (third level). And as an additional 3% of all referrals deposits of your tree (in any depth).

LEADER-3

The maximum level in our partner program is Leader-3 (third level). Once you make a turnover in excess of $300,000 – you get the corresponding status (Leader-3) and you will have an additional commission of 10% of the profits from the deposits of your entire tree. In this status, as a whole, the conditions are unchanged from the second level of 7/2/1 + 3% of deposits from all over the tree.

you will additionally receive leader bonus +3%
От всей своей структуры, в любую глубину.

But you will additionally receive 10% for LEADERSof the profit from the deposits of all your referrals (in any depth).

Example:
  1. In your structure there was a referral of the 5th level (it was attracted by people from your team).
  2. He made a deposit of $ 10,000 per year, at 10% per month.
  3. As a leader, you receive from it 3% of the deposited deposit ($ 300) - once.
  4. Further, your referral receives a monthly profit of $ 1000 (depending on the deposit).
  5. As a leader, you receive an additional 10% monthly from this profit - that is, every month at $ 100
In the amount you get a profit both from the deposit. And monthly from the profits of your referrals.

Secutity

The system of financial hygiene, for decency and long mutual cooperation. In the development of our partner program, we have taken into account our multiannual experience and the experience of our partners. Consequently, we have got a competent and safe financial algorithm, which has allowed our affiliate program to be quite stable and guarantee a mutually interesting cooperation with our partners.

So historically, our project really works and we really earn money on cryptocurrency trading. From the air money does not get, so, in the affiliate program we have to impose some restrictions for the Leaders. Namely:

1. Ban multi-accounts

We are dealing with finance, so, all accounts that are involved with us in financial relationships are verified on a mandatory basis. Where you need to enter your data. And you will not be able to create 3 accounts (each for each other) in order to profit from the chain in three accounts. Registration of accounts is only for real data that you can confirm (as in the bank) – it will protect us and you also. For each deposit (which you make) we create contracts that have legal force.

2. Financial Hygiene for Leaders

Our partner program provides a certain percentage of the commission for leaders from the whole tree. But it may happen that in one tree (under each other) there will be 2 or more leaders. And in the finance there can be a mess. Especially if the leaders will be 3-5 people in one branch … And in order to avoid it, we implemented one financial rule in the system, which will secure the structure for a long period. In fact, if you are the only leader, and there are no more leaders under you – then this rule does not concern you. But if your branch is active enough and it has several leaders under each other – then the rule “70/30” will apply to this situation.

3. Rule 70\30

When in one chain line up two or more leaders, a fee (2% or 3% of the structure turnover) will be divided between competing leaders in a percentage of 70% and 30%. Where 70% of the fee will be received by the leader, who is closer to the person who has made the deposit and the remaining 30% of the fee will be received by the higher leader.

The leader (s) that stand after you receive the balance of 30% ($ 42)

You as the leader who is closer to the referral who made the deposit receive 70% of the fee ($ 98)

The referral made a deposit of $ 7,000 The leader's fee was 2% ($ 140)

In the event that there are several higher leaders, the remainder (30%) will be
divided equally among them.

In the case when there are three or more leaders in one branch (chain), this rule will also work, but with a slight correction. Where 70% of the fee will be received by the leader who is closer to the person who made the deposit and the remaining 30% of the fee, the higher-level leaders divide between each other equally. If there are three higher leaders in the chain, then the remainder of the fee is divided into three. If there are five upstream leaders in the branch -30%, the remainder will be divided into five. It is worth noting that this rule only works if you compete with leaders in the hierarchy (between you and the person who made the deposit) – if between you as the leader and the person who made the deposit there are no competitors on the commission – then you will receive 100% of the fee.

  1. Referral 1 made a deposit of $ 10,000 and you received a leader's fee of 100% (in this the case this is $ 200) - because there is no competing leader between you and the referral (who made the deposit).
  2. Referral 2 made a deposit of 2 000$. The total leadership fee is 2% = $ 40. Competing leader will receive 70% of the general fee ($ 28) and you will receive the remaining fee of 30% ($ 12) * Since in the case when you made a deposit between you and the referral, there is a competing leader.
  3. Referral 3 made a deposit of 50 000$. The total leadership fee is 2% = $ 1,000. The competing leader will receive 70% ($ 700) of the fee as he is a stranger. And you will receive the balance of 30% ($ 300) according to rule 70/30

But it works only under the condition , that under you will be a competing leader of the third level. If between You and referral (with the profit of which you receive a commission) there is no one else - then you will get all the fee entirely. This rule takes effect only when there is a competitive leader. If you are a leader third level, and under you there is a leader of the second level - then this rule for an additional commission is not included. Since the second-tier leader does not compete with you for this fee in 10% of the profit from deposits Your tree.

  1. Referral 1 made a deposit of $ 10,000 for 12 months at a rate of 10% per month. And monthly receives profit of $ 1,000. Leaders of the third level put a bonus of 10% of the referral profit. Which in This example you will take in full size - because between you and the referral there is no competing leader of the third level (leaders of the first and second level for this fee in competition is not enter).
  2. Referral 2 made a deposit of $ 70,000 for 6 months at a rate of 7% per month. And monthly receives profit in the amount of $ 4,900 to the leaders of the third level put a bonus of 10% of referral profits (in our the example is $ 490). Which in this example will be distributed according to rule 70/30, since there is competing leader of the third level. Where the competing leader will teach 70% of the fee ($ 343) so as he is a newbie to the referral, and you will get 30%. What in our example ($ 147) /
  3. With referral 3 - the rule 70/30 works as well as between the referral and you have a competing leader (third level). When distributing the fee from the referral's profit, only the leaders of the third level. If the chain has leaders 1 and 2 level - they are for this fee in competition is not enter.

But it works only under the condition , that under you will be a competing leader of the third level. If between You and referral (with the profit of which you receive a commission) there is no one else - then you will get all the fee entirely. This rule takes effect only when there is a competitive leader. If you are a leader third level, and under you there is a leader of the second level - then this rule for an additional commission is not included. Since the second-tier leader does not compete with you for this fee in 10% of the profit from deposits Your tree.

5. Everything is easier than it seemed.

In fact, the affiliate program is quite simple and understandable. Difficulties for understanding may appear only when there is a competition between leaders in intensive work. In general, when there is competition for the leader’s bonus, the rule 70 \ 30 is included. If there is no competition for the leadership bonus, then you will receive your fee in full.